Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm back!!!

I'm back after a long break. I have been busy with work, travel and miscellaneous other things, and somehow kept postponing writing the next post. To my readers (I fancy that I have some :-) ), all I can say is that it's good to know that someone is waiting for my next post.

Coming to think about waiting, let's decide what is more fun: making someone wait for you, or waiting for someone. Both things have their positive and negative aspects. Some people (read girls :-) ) make it a policy to arrive late for every occasion.

When you are making someone wait, it feels good to know that someone is waiting for you. Maybe you just want to hear : "Do you know how long I've waited?" on finally arriving, which makes you feel loved and cared for. But on the other hand, are you not also wishing to be with that someone as soon as possible? So in effect, this is making 2 people suffer simultaneously, when none should have.

On the other hand, when you are waiting for someone, you keep getting more and more annoyed and restless. But the moment the person you are waiting for appears, the emotional high you get makes the wait worthwhile. Given a choice, you probably will want to wait and get that kick again. At least I will :-)

I went to Darjeeling, Gangtok, Guwahati and Shillong in December for a 9 day trip. Also went to Rishikesh, Haridwar and Mussorie in January for 3 days. Will write about these trips whenever I get some time.

No comments: