Monday, October 23, 2006

Diwali Celebrations!!!



This year's Diwali celebrations turned out to be the best I have ever had. Probably the best testimony to this is the fact that I did not get time to open my laptop between 20th and 22nd October 2006 :-)

Diwali means cleaning and decorating the house, some religious ceremonies, lots of sweets, some crackers, talking and meeting with friends/relatives and generally having a good time. This year, I did all this, and more!!! I met many friends/cousins, talked to even more friends/cousins, finalized a year end trip to Goa with cousins, and finally, set up music system in the common gallery on our building floor, and started a dance party at around 10pm on Diwali night, which turned out a huge success and went on till about 1 in the morning.

No comments: