Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Favourite love quotes from movies

A collection of my favourite love quotes from hollywood movies. I've not assigned any ranks as it's impossible for me to declare one better than others. I stopped myself at a dozen quotes, and a sequel to this might appear one day :-)

Love Story

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."

As Good As It Gets
Melvin: You make me want to be a better man.
Carol: ...That's maybe the best compliment of my life.

Phenomenon
George: Hey, would you, uh, love me the rest of my life?
Lace: No. I'm gonna love you for the rest of mine.

Untamed Heart
Caroline: You love with your mind and soul, not you heart.
Adam: [Touching his chest] Then how come I hurt here when you're not with me?

Notting Hill
William: "I live in Notting Hill. You live in Beverly Hills. Everyone in the world knows who you are, my mother has trouble remembering my name."
Anna: "After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."

Indecent Proposal
"If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's YOURS forever. If it's doesn't, then it was never yours to begin with."

Runaway Bride
"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me."

When Harry Met Sally
I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Imagine Me & You
"I want you to be happy, but more than anything, I wanted to be the cause of happiness in you. But if I’m not, then I can’t stand in the way. What you’re feeling, is the unstoppable force, which means that I’ve got to move."

Six Days Seven Nights
Robin: "You're here."
Quinn: "I decided my life is too simple, I wanna complicate the hell out of it."

My Best Friend's Wedding
"If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just... Passes you by..."

Jerry Maguire
Jerry: "I love you. You... complete me."
Dorothy: Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at "hello."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the fall delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=mandala painter 3.0 professional ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg